Hey readers! Today I want to share with you what I keep in my backpack for OT school. I like to be prepared, so I carry lots of *seemingly unnecessary* things with me at all times. But I swear, it all comes in handy! I am always the girl who has spare pens and Bandaids. Check out the corresponding Instagram TV video to this post! Here is a list of what I keep in my backpack for OT school:
I have a light pink Lululemon backpack. I tried to find the exact style online, but unfortunately it looks like they no longer carry it online. Check out their current styles here. I love this backpack because it fits everything I need for class and it’s my favorite color!
- iPad – Not necessary for everyone. I like taking notes on my iPad, but some people use their laptop or a paper notebook.
- Pencil pouch filled with pens, pencils, & highlighters
- Electronics chargers
- ID Badge
- Water, snacks & lunch
- Hand lotion
- Hand Sanitizer
- Air Pods
- Mini hair brush – When I take the ferry and/or walk to school, this comes in handy!
- Bandaids – You never know when you or a classmate will need one!
- Medications – For headaches/stomach aches, prescription medications if needed
- Tampons – Don’t all girls have these on them at all times?!
- Umbrella – Is anyone else AWFUL at checking the weather? I just always have this with me now because I have been caught in too many rain storms with no umbrella…
Thanks for reading!