Hey readers! We are in the home stretch of level II fieldwork! I truly can’t believe that I am almost done with all of my fieldwork experiences for OT school. 12 weeks seems daunting at first, but it really does fly by. I have learned so much and I feel like I have grown into what I hope is a really good OT. More on that later. For now, I’m sharing a quick recap of what I’ve been up to the last two weeks.
- Plan and provide OT intervention for 10 students
- Lead 3 groups: Sensory Group, Keyboarding & Technology Group, and Life Skills Group
- Perform & write a report for 1 evaluation including administering the DeCoste Writing Protocol and the Developmental Test of Visual Perception-Adolescent and Adult (DTVP-A)
- Meet with my ADE mentor to continue planning for the spring
- Plan and provide OT intervention for 11 students
- Lead 2 groups: Keyboarding & Technology Group and Life Skills Group
- Thanksgiving week!
This was a quick update, but with Thanksgiving it was a quick two weeks. I can’t wait to share more about this experience in my final update during week 12!