Happy blogmas day 2! Today I am sharing the ultimate holiday reading guide. I will admit that this list is Christmas-heavy since that’s what I celebrate, so please comment your favorite books that celebrate different holidays below. I could only find children’s books when I searched for more diverse holiday books online! These books are all on my Holiday/Winter Want-to-Read list on Goodreads, and I will be diving into a bunch of them this month. I hope these books will get all of you into the holiday spirit and allow you to practice some occupational balance through relaxing with a good book! What is your favorite holiday-themed book?
In case you missed it, I shared 17+ books in my latest reading list! Check that out for lots of books that you can read any time of year.
Holiday & Winter Themed Books
- Christmas Shopaholic by Sophie Kinsella – I read this and liked it a lot! It was the first book I read this holiday season and was a fun and fast read to get me into the holiday spirit.
- A Princess for Christmas by Jenny Holiday – Top of my list!
- The Twelve Dates of Christmas by Jenny Bayliss – Currently reading and loving!
- One Day in December by Josie Silver – I just finished this book and LOVED it! It’s not strictly Christmas-y, but it does take place in December about half of the time. You could read this any time of year.
- We Met in December by Rosie Curtis – Top of my list!
- Royal Holiday by Jasmine Guillory – Top of my list!
- In a Holidaze by Christina Lauren
- Faking Under the Mistletoe by Ashley Shepherd
- Christmas in Paris by Anita Hughes
- Christmas in London by Anita Hughes
- Nantucket White Christmas by Pamela M. Kelley
- 10 Blind Dates by Ashley Elston
- Seabreeze Christmas by Jan Moran
- Winter’s Fairytale by Maxine Morrey
- Jingle Wars by R. Holmes
- One Week ‘Til Christmas by Belinda Missen
- Wrapped Up for Christmas by Katlyn Duncan
- Christmas at the Little Knitting Box by Helen J. Rolfe
- Let It Snow by Nancy Thayer